The property and facility management event welcomes professionals in a hybrid form this year. The audience can take part in the experience in person or listen to the speakers online.
Property & Facility Management Conference is one of the most anticipated local events specialized in building and property management and services in Romania. This year’s event will take place on 09-02-2022, in a hybrid format as the audience is welcome in-person and online as well.
The event is the professional platform for companies, beneficiaries and suppliers of innovations in the field of property management and maintenance. This is the place where new trends are announced and relevant case studies are presented, while there will also be chances to exchange ideas during networking breaks.
The specialists in the market get a chance to discuss current issues such as:
- ESG and nZEB along with the current pandemic are the new challenges for building owners and the FM industry
- New trend – “Employees are worried about going back to the office” – a challenge for FM costs
- How to balance between the needs of the tenants and the financial objectives of the landlords?
- What changes has the pandemic brought and what are the transformations in property and facility management today?
- The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the digitization of facility management processes. What are the new technological trends?
- New reporting requirements for building owners and real estate developers due to strict sustainability standards
Among the confirmed speakers of this year’s event are C-level decision-makers and professionals of leading Romanian and international companies.
For speaker line-up and further information on the event go to Property Conference site.